Dark Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss Information

2 posters

Go down

Boss Information Empty Boss Information

Post by Tanner Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:28 pm

I thought of how most people don't know about the guild boss so I'm making this post to give some more information about it.
I'll first start by providing you a link to the official page on the bosses: http://castle-clash.wikia.com/wiki/Challenge_a_Boss

I'll also now go into more information about our guild more specifically.
We have been doing Boss 1 which means that it has a total of 24 million hpBoss Information 18?cb=20140203005641&format=webp, however there is a way to make it so multiple people can get near max honor badges (hbBoss Information Latest?cb=20140203005722). The people in the guild that do alot of damage to the boss within the 3 minute mark need to wait till the people that can't do as much damage to get some damage in. For each boss you only have to do 30% of the max to get the highest amount of hb. For Boss 1, you need to do 7.2 million damage (30% of its max hp). Let the people that can't do as much damage get at least several million damage on the boss and only do up to 7.2m damage for Boss 1 if you are going to attack, however it is preferred that you wait till it has 7.2m (7.5-8m is fine) hpBoss Information 18?cb=20140203005641&format=webp left. At that point everyone can attack that can do 7.2m damage in 3 minutes. If for example you do 3.5m damage in 3 minutes, you can attack twice at the end when it has 7.5m hpBoss Information 18?cb=20140203005641&format=webp. The max reward that can be gained from doing 7.2m damage is 3575 hb for Boss 1. Even though the boss technically has 24m hpBoss Information 18?cb=20140203005641&format=webp it is possibly to hit more then this with this method.
Click for example:
This is to make sure that everyone that is participating in the guild boss can get the most hb out of each challenge.

Also, please don't forget to vote for boss times here: https://dark-bh.board-directory.net/t2-boss-times so that the best time can be figured out otherwise it may be done at times when no one is on.

When we eventually move to Boss 2 this will change a little because it has 80 million max hp and 30% of that is 24 million. But you don't have to worry about that for now.

Please make sure to reply to this thread so that I know that you have read this. Unfortunately, this will be required to take part in the boss battle so that people understand how this has to work for everyone to get the most out of it. If you have any questions or comments please let me know (or anything that could be helpful to include).
In addition please make sure to check back frequently in case anything is posted in this important section. Also, check out this section of the site to discuss things. Any registered user can start a thread in there whether it be to ask a question about a game mode, hero, talent, skill, or whatever so hopefully I'm not the only one making threads Cool
Look forward to fighting some bosses once you've read/replied Smile
Tanner
Tanner
Admin

https://dark-bh.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Boss Information Empty Re: Boss Information

Post by Sir Wiggles Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:11 pm

I suppose another reason we may want to participate in the Boss battle would be to complete it for the quest board.
Sir Wiggles
Sir Wiggles

Back to top Go down